Customized Lab Grown Gemstone

Здесь можно размещать любые объявления, имеющие разовый или перманентный характер
Ответить
freebooo
Новичок

Сообщение freebooo »

Customized Lab Grown Gemstone Wholesale Lab Grown Alexandrite Color Change Pear Diamond Cut Created Alexandrite
Product NameWholesale Lab Grown Alexandrite Color Change Pear Diamond Cut Created Alexandrite
MaterialLab Created Alexandrite
ColorColor change(Other color also available)
ShapePear(Other shape also available)
Size6x8mm(Other size also available)
MOQ1piece
Packing1.聽Vacuum packing/Plastic Bag
2.Paper Roll聽
3.Packing box聽
4.Customized packing
Delivery TimeStock products takes 1~7 days
Customized products takes 10~15 days
Payment TermsCredit Card, Paypal, T/T, Western Union etc.
Delivery TermsAlibaba Express, FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS etc.
Color&Shape&Size
Manufacturing&Shipping
CT CAPACITY
Why Choose Us?
Company Profile
Wuzhou Befound Trading Co.,Ltd聽was founded in 2012, which is located in Wuzhou City - the one of the biggest synthetic gemstones manufacturing bases in the world. We are manufacturer with 9 years experience, which is committed to providing fast and professional solutions and samples services for the import and export trade of rough and cutting stones.
We consistently supply synthetic and lab created gemstones in a variety of colors and shapes, such as cubic zirconia, synthetic corundum/spinel, moissanite, lab grown diamond, lab grown emerald/ruby/sapphire, loose pearls and shell etc. Customized services of gemstone and jewelry are also provided.We have strict quality inspection personnel, professional customer service and creative design team. Over the past years, our standardized operations and strive for progress, are deeply trusted and supported by customers.
FAQ
Q1.How can I get the quotation I wanted?
A: Please contact our customer service with the size/shape/color of the product you interested, that may help us to provide you with precise price.
Q2.Can I take some samples for quality check when I place my first order?
A: Of course, some samples are provided to you for free, you only need to pay the freight.
Q3. What about the lead time of your product?
A: Within 3 days if it's in stock, 5-7 days if it's out of stock, customized products would take 7-15 days.
Q4.Can I customize the gemstone or jewelry?
A: Yes! we can customize the product according to your requirements, please contact us with your design drawing or samples.
Q5.What will you deal with if there are any quality problem with your product?
A: Please provide our customer service with the pictures or videos of damaged product within one week, after confirming that the damage is not caused by human, we will replace it with new products or refund the money after we receiviced the damaged goods.Customized Lab Grown Gemstone

dallasseo
Новичок
Контактная информация:

Сообщение dallasseo »

We consistently supply synthetic and lab created gemstones in a variety of colors and shapes, such as cubic zirconia, synthetic corundum/spinel, moissanite, lab grown diamond, lab grown emerald/ruby/sapphire, loose pearls and shell etc. Customized services of gemstone and jewelry are also provided.We have strict quality inspection personnel, professional customer service and creative design team. Over the past years, our standardized operations and strive for progress, are deeply trusted and supported by customers.

Ответить