Time is Not on Your Side: Time Management Tips for Writers

Ответить
Ftimran
Новичок
Контактная информация:

Time is Not on Your Side: Time Management Tips for Writers

Сообщение Ftimran »

Time Is Not on Your Side: Time Management Tips for Writers Ican hear him singing it now, “Time is on my side, yes it is!” Whether time is still on Mick Jagger’s side is debatable, but it’s certainly NOT on my side. Over time, even Rolling Stones erode. And time is also one of the main things that keeps writers from getting things done. In my last post, I asked this simple question, “What keeps you from writing?” Your response was rather amazing. The number of comments and the sincerity of your replies impressed me. Clearly I hit a nerve.

The most common problem you mentioned Country Email List was time, or the inability to find enough of it. Perhaps Alain said it best in his comment: Over the past 20 years I have made a decent living from writing and reporting. Yet it seems to me that I have spent most of that time procrastinating, not writing, letting time slip by… And you will be pleased to know that I have put off starting a paid feature article until tomorrow in favor of wasting time writing this.
Изображение
And Jim Walton had this to add: I waste a lot of time on unimportant stuff when I could focus in on writing. Sometimes I think that I don’t have enough time to write what I want to write, so I don’t even start. In response to your overwhelming problem with time, I’m dedicating this article to time management tips. These pointers will help you begin the process of regaining control of your time.

Ответить