Knowing Your Ideal Client the Key to Increasing Your Sales

Здесь обсуждаются вопросы по Правилам форума, возможностям форума, правам пользователей. Приветствуются предложения по повышению удобства пользования форумом.
Ответить
adduniya2723
Новичок
Откуда: Blk. 34 Lot 5 East homes 3 Subd. Barangay Estefania Bacolod City6100 NEGROS OCCIDENTAL Philippines
Контактная информация:

Knowing Your Ideal Client the Key to Increasing Your Sales

Сообщение adduniya2723 »

Before starting to prospect, go out looking for clients, it is important to know our "buyer person" or ideal client . Let's define our ideal client. Believe me, even if it seems very theoretical, doing this activity will save you a lot of time and make you more effective in sales. This activity, at first glance, requires reflective work, analysis. It seems that doing the work of knowing our ideal client would not give us immediate results, it would not influence our sales. However, it is a very necessary job, very useful, that helps us to better focus our commercial work, that helps us to get on track. That helps us to go on the right path towards meeting our ideal client and that helps us to know how to approach the prospect and sell to him. Why is it important to know our ideal client?

ideal client When I worked in sales, in my Benin Phone Number List early years, I met a salesperson who spent the first three, four hours and the first days of the month working at his desk, typing on the computer, searching for information on the Internet, taking notes, placing certain notes about his prospects and he didn't go out to sell, he didn't go out to prospect. Everybody was wondering how he is going to hit his sales goals, this guy is weird why he doesn't go out looking for prospects etc. In fact, the first few days it was in last place in the sales ranking. However, as of the 05th of the month, he began to go out to sell and climb the sales positions.

The end of the month was coming, and my seller friend always finished in the top positions. I asked him what he did to be among the best, and his answer was that before visiting his clients, before visiting his clients, he dedicated himself to looking for information on each one of them, he dedicated himself to thinking how he could close the sale with each one of them, and he dedicated himself to planning the entire strategy that he was going to carry out during the month. That way, every time he went out, he was effective. He had a great closing percentage. How about? Now, to get to know our ideal client, there are tools that will greatly facilitate your work, such as « The Map of Empathy » or « The Storytelling «, tools that we will present to you in other articles and that you can go deeper into in our Sales Course. By the way, would you like to access a free Sales Course made up of 5 lessons in videos, audios, exercises and exams? No problem, access from here, for free, the Sales Course "Learn to Sell from Zero to Sell like a Professional"

Latest Mailing Database Digital Marketing Services

Blk. 34 Lot 5 East homes 3 Subd. Barangay Estefania
Bacolod City6100 NEGROS OCCIDENTAL Philippines
Phone: +63 09121456343

Ответить